The Most Reliable Team Of Sydney Glaziers For Any Type Of Residential & Commercial Services.
Sydney’s Best Team That Can Handle Any Type Of Glass Job.
Try Us Out With A Free Quote Today!
What are the Benefits of Glass Balustrades?
Frameless Glass Balustrades
Frameless glass balustrades do not have any metal framing around the edges of the glass panels. This gives them a sleek, minimalist look and allows for uninterrupted views. Frameless balustrades are held together with silicone or metal brackets, and the glass is usually secured with screws or clips.
Semi-Frameless Glass Balustrades
Semi-frameless glass balustrades have a metal frame around the edge of the glass panels, which helps to secure them and provides added strength. This type of balustrade is a good option if you want the look of frameless glass but need a bit more security for your application.
Glass Balustrade Styles
There are many different styles of glass balustrades to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Some common styles include:
– Straight Glass Balustrades: A simple and elegant style, straight glass balustrades are perfect for minimalist spaces.
– Curved Glass Balustrades: Glass balustrades that curve around the outside of a space give it a unique and eye-catching look.
– Glass Curtain Balustrading: Glass panels extend all the way to the floor with this style, creating an opaque glass barrier. This is a good option if you want maximum privacy.
– Glass Floating Railings: If you prefer clean, open spaces without posts or metal supports, try using glass floating railings. These railings are attached to the floor with hidden brackets and do not have any posts along the edge of them to obstruct your view.
– Glass Stair Balustrade: Glass stair balusters provide an unobstructed view as you walk up or down stairs and complete your Glass Balustrade system.
Choosing the Right Glass Balustrade
When choosing a glass balustrade, it’s important to consider the weight of the glass, as well as the weather and wind conditions in your area. Glass balustrades must be able to withstand wind gusts up to 80 mph, so make sure you select a style that is strong enough for your needs. Glass also needs to be tempered to ensure safety, so ask your supplier about their tempering process.
If you’re looking for a beautiful and safe railing system for your balcony or stairs, glass balustrades are a great option. We Have a variety of styles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your home or commerical business.
Give us a call today to learn more!
SGI is an Australian owned and Family operated business, run by a small team of glaziers with over 20 years’ experience.
We take pride in our work, ensuring our customers hold a 360-degree satisfaction, providing high quality workmanship. We specialise in shower screens, splashbacks, balustrades, glass pool fencing, mirrors, windows and all glass replacements.
Get A Free Quote
We Won't Be Beaten On Quality Or Price! Covered by our lifetime warranty
Get A Free Quote
We Won't Be Beaten On Quality Or Price!
Why Choose Us
We’re A Family owned and operated business, with quality and service at our core.